The buildings located on Dzirnavu Street 6, were designed by a famous Latvian architect Edmund von Trompowsky at the beginning of 1900. The two buildings have undergone a recent renovation.
The building complex forms part of the cultural and architectural heritage of the Riga city.
A major advantage is the location of the buildings - while situated on a quiet street with little traffic, this prestigious and quiet residential area is only a ten-minute walk from the historical Riga old town. The buildings are located close to the embassy district, city parks and public gardens.
The facade building, fronting Dzirnavu Street, houses nine flats of varying sizes ranging from 35.7m2 to 101.5 m2. The flats will accomodate from 1 to 3 bedrooms, depending on the size. The facade building also offers commercial space on the ground level with a total area of 115m2. Commercial use can accomodate a bar, a restaurant or an office.
The courtyard building offers nine flats, ranging from 51m2 to 80m2 in size. The courtyard building also offers storage rooms in the basement and a covered garage with a total area of 22m2. There are five parking places available in the inner courtyard.
There are beautiful attic flats available in both buildings.
A lift/ elevator is available in each of the buildings - which adds to luxury city living.
High-quality materials from well-known suppliers are used throughout all flats.
The renovation work began in June of 2014 and was finalized in February of 2016.